HANDISPORT BIATHLON & CROSS-COUNTRY SKIING
Originally from Grand Bornand, Benjamin is an accomplished sportsman. In 2006, following a motorcycle accident, Benjamin contracted a staphylococcus aureus during his operation and lost the flexion of his left leg at just 17 years old. In 2010, he starts Nordic skiing and joins the French biathlon and Nordic ski team in 2011.
He is among the best in his category (cross-country / biathlon) at the international level since 2015 and was elected “Best male athlete of the year” in 2019 by the International Paralympic Committee.
- Respect, Humility, Surpassing oneself, Performance
- Sensitivity to the protection of the environment and the mountains
- Transmission to the younger generations
- Paralympic Games (2014 – 2018)
3 gold medals / 2 silver medals / 1 bronze medal
- World Championships (2015-2017-2019)
9 gold medals / 5 silver medals / 2 bronze medals
- World Cup: 31 wins / 2 biathlon globes / 59 podiums
← back to talents